We change the way top notch advertisers deal with app marketing, through innovative promotions and smart targeting and optimization algorithms. Prappers is a true partner in app marketing. We advice companies independent and 100% transparent on their app marketing strategy. Our goal is to find the best possible users for our clients apps.
Prappers is one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in mobile app marketing. Prappers helps businesess drive innovative app marketing to reach guaranteed success. We combine data driven marketing with out of the box creativity and deep strategic thinking. Our services include: app strategy consulting, app store optimization, media buying & execution, app install campaigning, analyzing and reporting. And we have our own Prappers Advertising Network.
With over 15 years of experience in the mobile marketing and digital change management our network is strong in various industries. We work with a select group of strategic partners, creatives, data analists and development strategists. We prep our people and partners with the best tools to grow and over achieve any goal! We believe transparancy and creativity makes the best results!
Senior Publisher Manager tasks
– Lead our Publisher management team
– Grow our Network with even more high quality app owners and mobile website
– Facilitate publishers through our processes
– Vision and strategy development of publishers
– Assisting the founders with following up
Profile of the candidate:
– 4-7 years of working experience
– Able to think creatively
– Strong network within a relevant branch
– Bachelor or master degree in a related field
– Appreciates trust and takes ownership in a pro active way
What we offer
– The chance to change the way companies experience mobile app marketing
– A fantastic office based in the city center of Amsterdam
– A stock ownership plan
– Market conform salary
– Personal development plan
– Growth opportunity’s
– Company lunch, fruits and drinks on Friday + regular company outings
If you are interested please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Joey Scheufler (firstname.lastname@example.org)